We Are Now Open For Patient Care
After ten long weeks of isolation, we are thrilled to announce that we are once again open for regular patient care! Thank you to all of our loyal patients that reached out to check on us during this time of challenge, and we are so grateful that each of you is safe and well.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We have spent the last two weeks preparing to resume care with a specific focus on protecting our patients as well as our treatment team. You will probably notice immediate changes when you enter the clinic, but here are some important guidelines to keep in mind when you call to schedule your first appointment in the “COVID-19 Era”:
- There will be a phone screening for COVID-19 symptoms before you can schedule your appointment
- When you arrive at the clinic, please remain in your car and check in by calling 360-423-8000. You will be screened again
- We will take patient’s temperature upon arrival at the clinic.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment
- We ask our patients to bring their own masks for their drivers. Only one masked designated driver for patient receiving sedation in the clinic area.
- All team members will have their temperature taken daily and employ the proper PPE to protect ourselves and you.
While the procedures are new, you will still receive the excellent patient care on which we pride ourselves for offering at the Sentinel Periodontics and Implants. Our only goal is to protect you, ourselves, and our community through proper cautionary measures. We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links:
- Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention.html
- Symptoms: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/symptoms.html
- Steps When Sick: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/steps-when-sick.html